Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Follow up to last post

Ok, so I totally chickened out at the mere thought of telling my father and grandmother. I am hoping to phone them tomorrow. We'll see if I follow through.

My sister told me that she told our brother the news. She said he's just confused. He doesn't really understand. That's the best that can be expected really.

My mind is racing right now and I can't think straight. Not a good time to be posting really. So, I'll leave you with a quote I read today.

"If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or Fight Like Hell." --Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment